Looking for IT technical support?
We Promises To:
Give you a free solution recommendation
Respond quickly to your request for a price quote
Stay in budget
Provide a comprehensive one year on-site warranty
- The latest in computer network solutions, file servers, and support.
- Backup solutions, including reliable backup systems and backup software.
- Durable computer hardware backed up by outstanding preventative maintenance contracts.
- Computer repairs, anti-virus and anti-spyware solutions.
- Shared internet access and shared faxing solutions. VPN, terminal services, remote management, and more.
Contact us today to receive a free on-site consultation from an IT Support Specialist. We’ll work with you to customize a solution that meets your specific needs and budget.
Authorized Reseller for:
Our recommendations are based on your needs… Not our desire to sell you a particular brand!
Email Configuration and Support
We configures your email to your specific needs. Manage your email from Microsoft Outlook, or work with a smartphone or a tablet.
Vendor Management and Support
We can manage your Telecom and other IT vendor bills and contracts and can help you to get the best Telecom services at the lowest cost.
Setup the antivirus and forget it. We will be able to configure your antivirus to update automatically.
Comprehensive One Year On-Site Warranty
All Parts, Labor and Travel are Included, along with:
- Annual Preventative Maintenance & Diagnostics
- One Hour Phone Response from our Technician
- On-Site Response within 8 Business Hours
- Instantaneous Network Phone Support from our Network Engineer
- Priority 4 Hour On-Site Response for Network Servers Free Loaner Equipment.
VPN, Terminal Services, and Remote Management
With a Virtual Private Network, your company can establish secure connections to your network for employees working from home or managers in the field. Work form anywhere you have Internet access.
As a part of our maintenance plans, we can service and maintain your network remotely, constantly monitoring to reduce the chance of network errors and equipment failures.
We can help you to decide what printing solutions best fits your business. Should you take advantage of a duplex printer to cut your paper consumption in half? Should you share one fast printer on your network rather than purchase two separate printers? We can help you find the answers.
Adobe Acrobat allows users to easily convert Word documents to PDF format (Portable Document Files). These can be emailed or published to websites. They can also be archived electronically to save print costs and document storage space.